Advanced User Training
This Advanced Slim4 User Training provides you with the expertise you need to take the next step in your career. Through linking theory to practical examples, our course has been will make you aware of the ins and outs of effective inventory management. We will help you create winning analyses and ensure that you can translate these insights into concrete improvements within your own organisation. After completing this course, you will be a strategic partner for your leadership team on all things related to inventory management. To maximise the benefit of this course, the final phase of the programme will focus on how to apply everything you learn to Slim4.
Why take this training session?
Help your organisation through furthering your knowledge of inventory optimisation based upon
- Identify the importance of inventory
- Understand the types and functions of stock
- Understand inventory costs and where they exist
- Defining what an inventory strategy is
- Order and stock costs
- Economic Order Quantity (EOQ)
- Identify the importance of service levels
- Understand the impact of external variables
Inventory condition (analysis)
- Gain insight into your inventory position
- Understand the purpose of ABC analyse
- Conduct ABC analyse
- Identify the role and responsibilities of the planner within the organisation
- Identify the perspectives of inventory from different team members and departments
- Recognise responsibilities around the function of inventory management
- Gain a working knowledge of multi-echelon planning
- Develop supplier management strategies
- Understand which key performance indicators (KPIs) are important
The training will take 2 days, each from 09:00 until 17:00. Coffee, tea, soft drinks and lunch are provided.
- Slim4 logic and working methodology
- Demand classes and forecasting
- Forecasting exception management
- Make selections
- Order management
- Optimisation of purchase orders
- Batch sizes optimisation
The Advanced User Training is intended for the advanced Slim4 user. The certificate of Basic User Training is required for participation in this training. An understanding of the business itself will contribute to the knowledge building process. The training will end with a test whereby successful participants will receive a certificate.
Zutphenseweg 29 G1
7481 AH Deventer
Free for full-service customers
For other participants: € 1800
Trainer & Consultant
Get in touch for more info
Rutger helps distributors, manufacturers, and retailers attain a higher level of supply chain knowledge
Contact Rutger to find out how you could increase the supply chain knolwedge of your team.
Contact Rutger directly