About the job
The Young Professional programme is the kickstart to your career! During this two-year programme, you will gain a lot of experience in different departments and projects within Slimstock and our clients. Unique to us is that you can join throughout the year! For more information about the Young Professional programme, click here.
It is entirely up to you to discover which role suits you best. You seize the opportunities that arise and are in charge of your own career. You carry out various projects during the programme. In fact, most YPs at Slimstock start very broadly and later specialise in one area. This way, you work towards your dream job within Slimstock yourself!
For example, you could:
- Implement Slim4 at a client’s premises;
- Give a demo to a potential new client;
- Do an interim assignment;
- Thinking with the development team about how our Slim4 software can be even better;
- Execute improvement projects at clients;
- Support a trainer of the Slimstock Academy and provide training yourself;
- Join the research team and learn about Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence applications.
This is what we offer you:
- A job with the market leader in inventory optimisation
- A salary based on your experience and expertise
- A monthly bonus (half of which is guaranteed and the other half based on company results);
- A lease car, lease bike, laptop and phone;
- 8% holiday allowance and 26 holiday days based on 40 hours;
- A non-contributory pension scheme;
- A lot of variety and responsibility;
- Professional training via our own Slimstock Academy;
- Personal development opportunities;
- Fun lunch with your colleagues every day, so you can leave your lunch box at home!
- Opportunities to work in an international context;
- A dynamic working environment with other recent graduates;
- Gaining experience within different departments, projects and functions;
- Friday afternoon drinks in our own Slimstock Café!
This is where you will work:
At Slimstock, the market leader in inventory optimisation!
With Slim4, we work to optimise our customers’ stock and improve their processes.
We are not a standard software company, but a knowledge company. It’s all about the knowledge and experience we have and share. The Slimstock Academy and the Young Professional programme were created for exactly this reason. We train our customers and continuously invest in our employees.
Are you ambitious, driven, do you have a good sense of humour and do you see yourself working for a company with an informal working atmosphere that stands for top quality? Then check out more information about the programme here or apply immediately below!