Implementation Consultant - Customer Facing - Redditch
Are you currently working in a supply chain position, merchandiser or assortment planner in a supply chain environment and looking for a new challenge?
At Slimstock we dedicate all of our time and know-how to making sure our customers can rely on the best tools and knowledge to outperform their competition.
Using our award-winning software solution, Slim4, we help retailers to better manage their demand, forecasting and inventory management processes. We are passionate about delivering return on investment for our customers and are looking for an individual to support our fast-growing business.
We are looking for a customer facing consultant to work within our growing and dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of supply chain processes and knowledge of demand planning processes within the wholesale/manufacturing/retail sector and therefore will have experienced the challenges first hand.
The main responsibility is to lead the new customer implementations process and deliver ongoing support to existing and new customers to optimise processes.
During the projects you will build a strong relationship of trust with several contacts within the customer’s organisation through your competence, empathy and understanding.
We work with a large variety of projects, customers, industries and markets offering a thoroughly
- You have experience in a customer facing technical role.
- You have experience working in a demand planning role or work for a solution provider within the industry
- You have problem solving and analysis skills, you can rely on organisational and people management skills and have project management expertise.
- You have an eye for detail and the ability to plan, prioritise and work to deadlines
- You have strong, open and direct communication skills.
- A willingness to travel in the UK and potentially internationally.
- Current valid driving licence
Advise customers on supply chain processes, project management, implementation and customisation of software solutions. (Key)user training of operational and tactical employees.
Implementation Consultant/Trainer Job Duties:
- Lead new Slim4 implementations including managing the project plan and project resources.
- Ensure that a plan is in place for each engagement for deployment, change management and adoption programs.
- Clear communication of implementation status, issues, risks and effort.
- Understand customers’ requirements and needs and apply Slim4 best practices.
- Apply vertical industry and functional best practices as applicable to each customer.
- Establish and oversee the customer's initial adoption, training and development of best practices to build a strong foundation before and during initial roll out.
- Provide customers with knowledge on performing advanced analysis of supply chain scenarios.
- Troubleshooting customer issues during implementation.
- Working with sales to scope, estimate and write Statements of Work for new projects.
- Partner with sales and professional services to develop a plan for making Slim4 a part of the client’s supply chain process integration as well as identifying future opportunities for growth.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Slim4 can serve our customers better.
- Support the pre-sales and sales team as required.
- Full training of our system
- A challenging environment with a lot of room for personal input to shape the business and the job
- Great opportunity for personal and professional development
- We offer exciting projects in the field of supply chain management in various industries and sectors
- Competitive salary and benefits
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, send your C.V and covering letter by clicking the link below!