Application Support - Full Time - Redditch
Due to rapid growth, Slimstock's UK division is seeking two application support professionals to join their growing and diverse team.
Slimstock are the market leaders in the supply chain, forecasting, demand planning and inventory management sectors. Providing products and services to over 800 customers, in more than 45 countries and employing over 200 staff. Slimstock contains a unique and talented group of professionals, passionate about helping their customers excel in inventory optimisation. Using a wealth of knowledge and experience, Slimstock tailor to every business's needs.
As part of the team, you will be a huge contributor to Slimstock's continued success, every person is valued at Slimstock and new ideas, free-thinking and the sharing of knowledge are always welcomed.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
As part of the support team, you will be responsible for:
- Prioritising, troubleshooting and resolving customer issues
- Logging incidents in detail, keeping records updated and documenting resolutions
- Preparing and setting up new data onto internal systems
- Installing and upgrading existing customer systems
- Supporting internal staff with desktop support issues
- Escalating and reporting issues
The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and have strong analytical skills. In order to succeed in this role, you must possess IT knowledge (MS Windows, MS Office) and have a basic knowledge of MS SQL.
Existing knowledge of supply chain is desirable, but not essential.
Are you a bright individual who wants to take on responsibility and are eager to learn new skills? Then this is the job for you.
What do we offer?
- A comprehensive training programme and continued development opportunities
- A fantastic working environment and atmosphere
- Friendly and helpful colleagues
- A permanent position for the right candidate
This position is a full-time role, working 37.5 hours per week. After training completion, there may be the introduction of a subtle shift pattern.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, send your C.V and covering letter by clicking the link below!