Marketing Executive- Nordic Region - Full time - Redditch
Are you that ambitious marketer looking for a new challenge? Slimstock, Europe’s leading inventory management specialist, is looking for an enthusiastic marketer to help drive the business presence in the Nordic region. If you have a passion for engaging prospects in the b2b environement through a range of online and offline channels, we have the perfect opportunity to advance your career!
Your job description
Responsible for implementing initiatives that support Slimstock’s ambitious growth objectives for the Nordics, this is an exciting opportunity for an up & coming marketing professional to make their mark. Based in our UK Head Office near Birmingham, you will be fully supported by Slimstock’s UK marketing team as well as the ever-growing team in the Nordics.
In this diverse position as the marketing executive for the Nordic region, you will be responsible for executing all elements of the marketing strategy in order to engage, nurture and convert prospects across Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway.
The successful candidate will ideally speak native Danish or Swedish with strong communication skills in English. In order to succeed in this role, you must have a proactive work ethic and a strong desire to advance your own skills and knowledge. Experience in digital, content, SEO, Event and Email marketing will be advantageous. You must also have a comprehensive understanding of how to take full advantage of a variety of channels to build and engage a network of followers.
What do we offer?
- Full-time employment
- The opportunity to join an enthusiastic and dynamic team
- Clear progression & scope to advance as the business grows
- A competitive salary
What are we looking for?
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing
- A proactive mindset
- Excellent command of the Danish or Swedish language (both verbal and written)
- Strong communication skills in English
- A team player that is always willing to interact with people
- A self-starter that is always looking for the next opportunity to improve their skill set
The ability to create compelling content
- An understanding of the Nordic market is essential
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience in managing websites in Wordpress (or similar CMS system) would be advantageous
- Experience in Search Engine Optimisation would be beneficial
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, send your C.V and covering letter by clicking the link below!