Good news! Potential customers of Slimstock in Singapore can now apply for the newly updated Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) by Enterprise Singapore.

As announced at Supplementary Budget 2020, the maximum support level will be raised to 80% from 1 April 2020 to 30 September 2021. This grant helps Singapore companies (SMEs and Non-SMEs) grow and transform by funding up to 80% of qualifying project costs, including third-party consultancy fees, software and equipment, and incremental internal manpower cost.

EDG is a grant that supports projects in 3 areas – Core Capabilities, Innovation and Productivity, and Market Access.

Slim4 falls nicely into the Innovation and Productivity category

We help you innovate by:

  • Getting the perfect balance in inventory. To increase sales via better availability on one hand and reduce costs on excess and obsolete stock on the other hand.
  • Using data to calculate accurate statistical forecasts, trends, seasonality, safety stock and give recommendations on assortment strategy.
  • Presenting via different what-if analysis the cost/benefit relation of buying benefits versus holding more inventory.

We help increase your productivity by:

  • Relying less on the human approach and spreadsheets, and more on easily readable dashboards supported by standard processes.
  • Applying the “management by exception” principle, drawing your attention to 20% of all SKUs while trusting Slim4 to manage the other 80% automatically.
  • Fulfilling MOQ and EOQ requirements and generating PO advice which is then automatically uploaded to your ERP and funnelled through the standard purchasing process.

Ultimately, Slim4 can help your employees make better decisions and work more efficiently.

To qualify for the EDG, all you need is to:

  • Be a business entity registered and operating in Singapore
  • Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding
  • Be in a financially viable position to start and complete the project

For more information, please visit the following link:

Slimstock is happy to help you with the application process, although all applications will be assessed by Enterprise Singapore. Please contact us to find out more about Slim4 and EDG.

Speak to an expert about your inventory challenges

Ryan Square

Ryan Ching

Call_icon mail_icon LinkedIn_icon

Please select your location to see content specific to your country