About the job
Are you nearing the end of a master’s degree or have you recently finished it and are you interested in Supply Chain? Are you brimming with ambition? Then apply immediately to Europe’s market leader in inventory optimisation!
Who is Slimstock?
Slimstock has been a specialist in providing knowledge and software in forecasting, demand planning, supply chain management and inventory management for almost 30 years. Our software package Slim4 helps customers get the right stock in the right place at the right time. We do this together with more than 300 colleagues worldwide, spread over 22 countries.
During the two years as a Young Professional within the top talent programme, the development of your knowledge and personal skills are key. Besides general knowledge about supply chain management and inventory optimisation, we train you in the use of our inventory optimisation software Slim4. You gain experience by shadowing experienced consultants during software implementations and visiting (potential) customers with commercial colleagues. You will also complete several (interim) assignments at our customers.
During these two years, your path will increasingly take shape and you will grow into the position that suits you best. The outflow directions after this traineeship are Development, Consultancy, Pre Sales or Business Development.
What will you do?
- Play a supporting role within the implementation process;
- Setting up, configuring and implementing Slim4 at clients’ premises;
- Taking care of the kick-off at clients and supporting them in the creation of the logistics blueprint;
- Providing Slim4 training to customers;
- Maintaining project documentation;
- Carrying out interim assignments at clients;
- Analysing obtained business data and using it to make a business case for using Slim4;
- Working with colleagues to present sales demos of Slim4 to potential clients;
What do we offer?
- A challenging, varied and dynamic job in the areas of stock optimisation, process management, project management and software systems;
- Internal training on stock management, our Slim4 software programme and consultancy;
- Personal coaching and mentoring;
- A lease car, laptop and mobile phone;
- Opportunities to work internationally;
- A competitive salary;
- Working with the best colleagues in a dynamic environment;
- A working environment with short lines and an informal atmosphere;
What do we ask?
- You have an interest in supply chain management and inventory management
- You have a university Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Economics or Engineering
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English and have a fluent pen in these languages.
- You have 0 to 1 year of work experience.
You are a real “Slimstocker” if you are ambitious and driven, quality is very important to you, you like short lines of communication and an informal atmosphere. You also like to work together but are not afraid of independence and taking initiative, especially if you see that things can be done differently. Do you recognise yourself in this? Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you as soon as possible.