Basic User Training | English spoken
Voor onze internationale klanten verzorgen wij in Nederland ook een Engelstalige Basic User Training.
Are you considering purchasing Slim4 Inventory optimisation software, or are you a new Slim4 user? Sign up for the Basic Slim4 User Training and learn all about the capabilities of the software. During this four-day training session, you will gain valuable insight into the use and functionalities of Slim4; all with the help of an expert trainer.
Why take this training session?
Understand the basic principles that underpin effective inventory management and recognize how to apply them in Slim4.
ABC / XYZ Classification
- Interpret and apply the ABC / XYZ classifications
- Understand the impact on the safety stock and identify the optimal order point
- Service levels can be determined and rationalised
- Recognise different types of sales patterns and apply the correct demand class
- Distinguish between stocked and no-stocked items
- Understand the impact that product lifecycles have on the forecast
Master data & the importance of keeping it well maintained
- Understand the operation and ensure that the basic parameters are clear
- Understand who owns the parameters and the importance of regularly reviewing the business rules
Application of Slim4
- Utilise Slim4 independently and with confidence to complete the tasks in hand
This course takes place over 4 days, starting each day at 09:00 until 16:00. Tea, coffee, soft drinks and lunch will all be provided.
- Introduction to Slim4
- Demand classes as a concept
- Basic forecasting
- Exception management on forecasting
- Product lifecycle
- Introduction to Seasonality
- Seasonality exceptions
- Inventory & safety stock
- Inventory exceptions
- BOM (Bill of Material)
- Confirmed orders
- Purchase forecast
- Creating selections
- Management on group level
- Q&A / Summary
The User Training is intended for beginner users of Slim4. Any knowledge of inventory management is desired but not necessary. An understanding of the business itself will contribute to the knowledge building process. Non-Slim4 users with an interest in how Slim4 is used to support inventory management within the organisation are welcome.
The training will end with a test whereby successful participants will receive a certificate
Trainingsruimte Slimstock Academy
Zutphenseweg 29 G1
7481 AH Deventer, Nederland
The cost will be € 1.800,-
excl. VAT per person including teaching materials, coffee/tea and lunch.
PLEASE NOTE: For full service customers, this training is free!