Unless you have a complete understanding of the true causes behind an exception, you cannot be sure how relevant such data will be in determining future demand. Ultimately, without working in collaboration with the wider business, you simply cannot guarantee the reliability of your demand history. Equally, unless you review demand history effectively, how can you be sure that your service levels are appropriate?
WATCH THE FORECAST ERROR VIDEO NOW!
Watch our latest installment of the webinar series “forecast error – 5 steps to supply chain success” as we explore how you can work more effectively with the sales, supply chain, operations and finance team in order to gain a greater understanding of why exceptions in the demand history exist and how you can utilise insights from across the business to manage them. This short recording of the webinar will highlight the steps you can adopt within your organisation to overcome the following challenges whilst avoiding forecast errors:
- Ensure sales related supply chain KPIs (OTIF, fulfillment rates, etc.) are achieved
- Highlight problem areas and identify the true causes of such expectations
- Adopting the right approach to manage demand history exceptions
- Communicate a single “one truth” of historic demand across the business
- Alignment of your forecast to the “real” demand