Slim4 User Training (Classic)
Are you a new Slim4 user? Do you have a new starter who will use Slim4?
If so, attend the 4 day session and learn all about the capabilities of the Software. Led by one of our expert trainers, this four-day training session will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to get up and running and utilise all the functionalities of Slim4.
*Please note, these training sessions will be held offsite
Why take this training session?
Understand the basic principles that underpin effective inventory management and recognise how to apply them in Slim4.
"On a whole, it was a great few days and the training was very informative. Gold stars to your team!"
Stuart Holley, Smart Garden Products
ABC / XYZ Classification
- Interpret and apply the ABC / XYZ classifications
- Understand the impact on the safety stock and identify the optimal order point
- Service levels can be determined and rationalised
- Recognise different types of sales patterns and apply the correct demand class
- Distinguish between stocked and no-stocked items
- Understand the impact that product lifecycles have on the forecast
Master data & the importance of keeping it well maintained
- Understand the operation and ensure that the basic parameters are clear
- Understand who owns the parameters and the importance of regularly reviewing the business rules
Application of Slim4
- Utilise Slim4 independently and with confidence to complete the tasks in hand
The User Training is intended for beginner users of Slim4. Any knowledge of inventory management is desired but not necessary. An understanding of the business itself will contribute to the knowledge building process. Non-Slim4 users with an interest in how Slim4 is used to support inventory management within the organisation are welcome.
The training will end with a test whereby successful participants will receive a certificate
The cost will be £1,500 excl. VAT per person including teaching materials, coffee/tea and lunch.
PLEASE NOTE: For full service customers, this training is free for up to two users per annum!
January - Midlands - FULLY BOOKED
Day 1&2: Jan 22nd & 23rd
Day 3&4: Jan 29th & 30th
Complete the form below to secure your place on our upcoming masterclass: