Over the last couple of decades, the supply chain's complexity has grown enormously. The matching of solutions with this complexity that will trade off between results and acceptance within the company is a challenge that motives many researchers and practitioners in the field of supply chain.
Steven Pauly, a research scientist at Slimstock, the leading software supplier in demand planning and forecasting, will provide answers on the following questions:
- Machine learning: what is it?
- What is machine learning;
- The power and necessity of machine learning;
- The biggest pitfall in machine learning.
- Machine learning in practice
- The future of machine learning;
- The steps in a machine learning project;
- Case strategy of Slimstock.
- Machine learning: applications
- Future machine learning applications at Slimstock;
- Existing machine learning research in inventory management.
DATE & TIME:
MARCH 22ND, 2019 – AT 2 PM ET
MARCH, 25TH, 2019- AT 3 PM ET
September 28th 2017| Barneveld | The Netherlands
The Business Software event provides solutions for challenges in the manufacturing industry.
This year's theme is "Business Software for the Manufacturing Industry - your business process organized more efficiently step by step". Focus is on the need for continuous chain integration and process improvement using ICT. Solutions for several challengers are offered at this event:
- How to prepare my business for the future?
- How to use software tools to ensure cost reduction, growth and quality?
- What are the trends and developments and how to translate these into practice?
- How to get more grip on our internal processes?
- How to match my processes to those of my suppliers and / or customers?
5 oktober 2017 | Ramada Plaza| Antwerpen
The success of a webshop, B2C or B2B, falls or stands with the quality of our e-fulfillment.
What happens once the order has been placed? How can we get the ordered items from our customer efficiently? Are there breaches of stock? Is the lead time too high? Did we loose grip of our operations? And who pays the 'last mile'?
During the e-fulfillment event you get an answer to these questions
October 5th | Maarssen | The Netherlands
Retail companies Auping, VTwonen and Lucardi Juwelier share their experiences in supply chain management at the event IT's in the mix. Trendwatcher Gino van Ossel discusses new retailconcepts and points out how companies should organise their logistics to make Omnichannel profitable. The event is in Maarssen (The Netherlands) and is free of charge for retail professionals.