Masterclass Vendor Management
This master class is intended for buyers, category managers and supply chain specialists who want to professionalize collaboration with their suppliers. This masterclass will focus on how you can gain a greater understanding of your suppliers and work with them to optimize the supply chain as well as how you can measure performance.
After attending this master class, you will be able to take supplier management within your own organization to a higher level.
Why take this training session?
Make the supply chain work together by enhancing relationships with your suppliers as well as your clients. Determine the best method of measuring the performance of these relationships in order to achieve the objectives in place.
- The importance of collaborating in the chain
- Understand different methods of measuring performance including:
- OTIF - On Time In Full
- CLIP - Confirmed Line Item Performance
- CVP - Confirmed Volume Performance
- Delivery time deviation
- Interpret analytical results
The training will take place over 1 day. Coffee, tea, soft drinks, and lunch are provided.
Format of the day
- Customer ordering decoupling point
- KPIs for supplier performance monitoring
- What do we measure and how should we communicate the results?
- Aggregation level
- Data requirement
- Different forms of measurements for suppliers and customers
The master class is for purchasing, logistics, supply chain management and category Management managers and operational staff who are responsible for supply chain relations at a tactical and operational level. The Masterclass is an HBO Level.
Free for full-service customers
For other participants: TBD