Masterclass Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)
Are you the link between supply and demand within your organization? If so, this S&OP master class is essential for you.
The S & OP process: what actually is it? Who should be at the table? What are the rules and how do we ensure a productive schedule? In this the masterclass, our consultants will explore the theory that underpins the process to provide answers to these questions while also using practical examples to highlight the dos & don’ts
Why take this training session?
Gain a good understanding of S&OP and be able to apply it to your organization.
- The role of management in S&OP
- How to ensure reliable production and inventory planning
- Minimize excess and waste across the chain
- Identify and focus on different planning horizons: short, medium or long-term planning
- Align supply and demand
- Establish and utilize a meaningful KPI dashboard
The training will take place over 1 day. Coffee, tea, soft drinks, and lunch are provided.
Format of the day
- Management and S&OP
- Which parties do we need at the table?
- S&OP across the chain
- Influence of S&OP on the corporate objectives
- Measuring the results
- Dashboard and communication
The master class is designed to help managers and tactical employees build relationships across the
The Masterclass is at HBO Level
Free for full-service customers
For other participants: TBD