Safety Stock Masterclass
This masterclass is designed for supply chain professionals who are responsible for the day to day management of inventory. What is the function of safety stock, how do you calculate it and what external factors impact the level of safety stock required? These are just a few examples of questions that this masterclass will answer.
Why take this training session?
Anticipate and evaluate the level of risk your inventory is exposed to.
- Demand volatility
- Supply volatility
- Inventory costs
- The role of service level
- the formula to calculate safety stock
The training will take place over 1 day. Coffee, tea, soft drinks, and lunch are provided.
Format of the day
- The impact of volatility in demand
- Determining & calculating the coefficient of variation
- Calculating the impact of volatility in supply
- Determining & calculating service levels
- Variations of the safety stock formula
This masterclass is designed for purchasing, logistics, and supply chain managers who are responsible for making tactical safety stock decisions. The masterclass is at an HBO level. To complete this program, a working knowledge of statistics is required.
Free for full-service customers
For other participants: TBD