Masterclass Promotion Management
Are you a tactical planner that wants to take your promotional forecast to a higher level? If so, this master class is the right tool to help you achieve that goal. In this master class, we will focus on planning, allocation, forecasting and a range of other topics that are necessary to ensure the promotions process is successful.
Why take this training session?
- Understand and manage the impact of promotions on your inventory
- Understand the impact of promotions on "regional" purchasing and sourcing from the Far East.
- Promotions management
- Promotions and the impact on sales
- Forecasting promotions
- Coping with exceptions on a day to day basis
The training will take place over 1 day. Coffee, tea, soft drinks, and lunch are provided.
Format of the day
- Sales patterns and including promotional demand
- Encompassing promotions into the forecast
- Managing the promotional timeline
- Promotions and category management
- Managing promotions on a day to day basis
- Analyzing promotional files
The master class is for Purchasing, Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Category Management managers who are responsible for tactical promotions or preparing them. The Masterclass is at a HBO Level.
Free for full-service customers
For other participants: TBD