This master class is intended for supply chain professionals who are responsible for demand planning on a day to day basis. During this master class, we will focus on various techniques, conditions, and the different responsibilities within the organization related to the subject of forecasting
Why take this training session?
To form a judgment about the assortment based on results of the various analysis.
- The importance of forecasting
- Identify who is responsible for the forecast
- Measuring accuracy
The training will take place over 1 day. Coffee, tea, soft drinks, and lunch are provided.
Format of the day
- Technical principles of data and processes
- The influence of regular/ irregular demand on the forecast of an article
- Managing volatility in demand
- Forecasting models
- Data Bias-Expectations-accuracy
The masterclass is for any manager who is involved in sales forecasting. Sales managers, Category managers, buyers (who provide forecasts to suppliers), Supply Chain managers, Inventory managers and supply chain analysists are welcome to attend. The masterclass is at an HBO Level. To partake in this program, some statistical knowledge is required.
Free for full-service customers
For other participants: TBD