Advanced User Training
This Advanced Slim4 User Training provides you with the expertise you need to take the next step in your career. Through linking theory to practical examples, our course has been will make you aware of the ins and outs of effective inventory management. We will help you create winning analyses and ensure that you can translate these insights into concrete improvements within your own organization. After completing this course, you will be a strategic partner for your leadership team on all things related to inventory management. To maximize the benefit of this course, the final phase of the program will focus on how to apply everything you learn to Slim4.
Why take this training session?
Help your organization through furthering your knowledge of inventory optimization based upon
- Identify the importance of inventory
- Understand the types and functions of stock
- Understand inventory costs and where they exist
- Defining what an inventory strategy is
- Order and stock costs
- Economic Order Quantity (EOQ)
- Identify the importance of service levels
- Understand the impact of external variables
Inventory condition (analysis)
- Gain insight into your inventory position
- Understand the purpose of ABC analyze
- Conduct ABC analyze
- Identify the role and responsibilities of the planner within the organization
- Identify the perspectives of inventory from different team members and departments
- Recognize responsibilities around the function of inventory management
- Gain a working knowledge of multi-echelon planning
- Develop supplier management strategies
- Understand which key performance indicators (KPIs) are important
The training will take 2 days, each from 09:00 until 17:00. Coffee, tea, soft drinks and lunch are provided.
- Slim4 logic and working methodology
- Demand classes and forecasting
- Forecasting exception management
- Make selections
- Order management
- Optimization of purchase orders
- Batch sizes optimization
The Advanced User Training is intended for the advanced Slim4 user. The certificate of Basic User Training is required for participation in this training. An understanding of the business itself will contribute to the knowledge building process. The training will end with a test whereby successful participants will receive a certificate.
Free for full-service customers
For other participants: TBD