Slim4, the Inventory Management Software from Slimstock
We make sure you get your forecasting and demand planning, and inventory management back in control. We believe in the “Management by Exceptions” principles to make your planning team enable to work efficiënt and with focus.
- Forecasting & Demand Planning
- Inventory & Supply Chain Optimisation
- Supply Chain Strategy
- Inventory Software Management
We support almost every industry to make sure the right amount of stock is available at the right place at the right time. The best solution to find the right balance between working capital, operational costs and an optimal service level towards your customers.
Slimstock Academy for inventory management
Aimed at users of Slim4, our courses are structured to bring together theory and practice. Appropriate to every user level
- Slim4 Training
- Inventory Management Courses
- Additional Offering
Worldwide we support over 850 customers. We’re active in 50 countries and have our own office in 21. We support small to large businesses which are active in various sectors. We are proud of the results of our customers. Read their success stories, in which they indicate the coöperation with Slimstock and the use of our software package Slim4.
- Service & Support
We love to share knowledge
Supply Chain and inventory management is our passion. That’s why we read a lot about this subjects and we’re always looking for the latest developments. When it is interesting we will share the information on our website.
- Slimstock uses expertise to boost knowledge level in Africa
- Slimstock meets Dutch Prime Minister Down Under
- Fulcrum Suspensions optimising its inventory
- New Retail 2019 – MCEC Melbourne
- A.S. Watson is partner of Slimstock
- Slimstock is expanding its business to Oceania
- Automotive industry: be aware of the mandatory data-sharing code!
- Frequent Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Interesting websites
- Our Story
Experts in inventory optimisation
Slim4, Europe’s leading inventory management software from Slimstock, helps you control your inventory and optimise your forecast and demand planning. We believe that winning supply chains are able to adapt quickly to changing circumstances – They are not only cost-efficient, but also very agile. We want to share our knowledge and experience with our customers, aiming to make them outperform on inventory optimisation. We believe that, especially in today’s environment, a winning supply chain is a requirement for survival.